Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Don't Wanna Miss A Thing at Scrapping the Music...

It's movie week again at Scrapping the Music, and this month we are paying tribute to the movie Armageddon, by featuring the song "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing," by Aerosmith. I love songs that are packed with emotion, and this one sure is! Here's what I came up with...
I used the Studio Calico "Granny's Cupboard" kit for this, plus some Navy cardstock and pink and orange mist.

Our prize this week is being provided by Gauche Alchemy, and just for fun - the Gauche Design Team has decided to play along with our challenge! How awesome is that?!!! Their post will be up tomorrow (Thursday). Check it out here!

Come on over to Scrapping The Music and play along with us this week - it will be super fun!!!

Thanks so much for visiting!

7 comments:

Mel said...

Wow I love this LO Michelle. The pic is so cute and I like how you have created a stamp style border round it, how did you do that??
The glimmer mist sets it off perfectly and all the colours work really well together.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh u have noooooooooooooooo idea HOW MUCH I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U for choosing Aerosmith this time around!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! U know how much I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them!!!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this lo!! That photo is ADORABLE...and i love love love love the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hanneke said...

Love that song!! Love what you made, hope i can find the time to join!!!

Unknown said...

great layout. Glad ya'll picked this one. I'm enjoying these. Was gonna do this ,but I'm so far behind,maybe next year.

Jeannie said...

sweet sweet layout! PS. i like this version of the song (better! gasp!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmENgrVOwgA

Marit said...

That photo is soooo cute! It just says it all!!!

Jessica Wilson said...

I love Aerosmith and that layout is gorgeous!! Love the mists, and really really love that photo!!! Perfect:)
Love, Jess