Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bob Dylan at Scrapping The Music...

The new song at Scrapping The Music is "Things Have Changed" by Bob Dylan! It's from the movie "Wonder Boys," and it's got such cool lyrics and a groovy beat, I just love it! Here's how my layout turned out...
The lyric "Things Have Changed" made me think of all of the changes that have happened in my life in the last few years, so I decided to make my layout about that. The awesome orange patterned background paper was designed by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer (thank you Julie!) and I've been waiting for the right time to use it. The patterned paper with the circles is another one I've been waiting to use, but I don't know who the manufacturer is. I added my journaling to some green patterned paper and cut it to fit in the circles.

It's a great song to start the new year with! What has changed for you? Come on over and play along with us! Click here to go to the challenge.

I'm starting 2011 with all new journals. I will be back tomorrow to share them with you.

Thanks so much for visiting!

3 comments:

Mel said...

This is fab Michelle - it seems a lot has changed for you in the last few years.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I love love love love all the circle spots!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Starting the year with Bob Dylan - it's couldn't get any better! I love your layout and the papers you used are gorgeous!