Sunday, March 17, 2013

Embracing my Ugly Monster...

In Life Book this week Mitsi B is encouraging us to embrace our "ugly side!"  HA.  All those traits I don't like about myself?  I got them out on paper, and then gave them a great big HUG!  What resulted is my first pop-up journal page!  OMG I had so much fun making this...

Here is the front of my page.  It is my ugly monster (who still has a warm heart...)

Then you open it up and it looks like this...
 I'm not gonna kid ya - it took alot of work to get all the pieces together and make it so it opens up right!  But when I finished it was so exciting!  

Mitsi has wildly-huge-talent, and a unique style I just adore!  I LOVED this, and it was just a mini-project!  I can't wait until later in the year when she teaches her main lesson - yeayyy!!!

I hope your day is going great!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!



8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are simply AMAZING Michelle!! WOW WOW WOW!! This is GORGEOUS!! LOVING your monster and loving the pop up!!

anne g-i said...

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marit said...

Oh my goodness Michelle... this is fabulous!!! Ohhh... I want to try to make a pop-up page now too!

Dawn Zichko said...

Love, love, LOVE this! Excellent spread!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Love the pop up bits. :) Your monster is cute! :)

Unknown said...

This is OH SO COOL! Fun and fabulous.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Just amazing! I want to make a pop up page now!!!!! What a good message for all of us, too!

Unknown said...

Wowzers!!! This page is amazing! A real piece of art. The hard work shows.