Friday, December 28, 2012

Day Four of the Top 2000: "Fireflies..."

Today we continue the countdown of the top 2000 songs of all time!  My choice for today was another no-brainer.  "Fireflies," by Owl City is special to me.  One of my clients, who was a very special and inspiring person, passed away this year, and it was her favorite song.  I will always think of her when I hear it.

Fireflies by Owl City, released in 2009, comes in at #971.  Here's how my page turned out...

I love how magical this song feels.  Check out the video here...

How can you listen to this song without smiling?!  Karen, this is for you.

Thanks so much for visiting!  Tomorrow we continue the countdown with day five!

4 comments:

dawn said...

Michelle, you are so wonderful and sweet with your layouts. She would love this one and you for choosing it. This is beautiful!!

I LOVE the one from yesterday too. Happy to know you and be inspired daily thru your art!! Thanks so much for all you do and share.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Nope, I can't stop smiling, Michelle! Love this!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* another one of my fave songs!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING how you created the 'sky'!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh I love that song too. So sorry to hear about your client. But this is a beautiful tribute to her.