Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blue-Footed Booby and Getting Ready for September Lists...

30 Days of Lists is starting again on September 1st! Are you participating? I am all signed up and ready to go! I still have a lot of room in the journal I started the last time, so I'm continuing on with that. It's the one that my sister Renee made for me. I added a title...
They're doing it a little differently this time. It costs $6, but they have set up a forum and private blog, and they are going to have lots of prizes! If you want to get in on the fun, click here.



I finished the monthly theme assignment for "No Excuses," last night. The theme is Travel, and the assignment was to do a watercolor sketch of somewhere you would like to go. My sketch is inspired by this photo I found on the internet...
I think the blue-footed boobys are so cool! I'd love to meet one one day! Click here to see more photos of them.

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon my friends!

4 comments:

Marit said...

I participated in the 'list' month last time, it was soo much fun! Can't do it again now though - I'm to busy with other stuff. Have fun Michelle, can't wait to see all your lists coming! The blue footies drawing/painting is marvelous! Magical too... love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!! Can't wait to see all your pages from this! :):):):):):):):):):):)

McMGrad89 said...

I was looking for another 30 day something to do this month. Yay!

Frau S said...

Yes! I did it last time and I'm looking forward to starting this again. Yay!