Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Project Life Week of April 16 - 22, 2012...

Here's how the spread turned out...

 Closeup of the left side...

The title card is a postcard from a hospital giftshop I was at this week. The gorgeous image of the two girls on the far left is a free iphonewallpaper available here.  I have since learned that the artist also sells prints on etsy - check those out here.  The image on the bottom right is also a postcard - I got it while traveling up north this week.  Postcards are great, easy additions for project life - I've discovered that most of them are just the right size - 4x6."


Closeup of right side...
This week I used a lot of papers and embellies from a combination of Amy Tangerine's lines and my Primrose Lane kit from Noel Mignon.

I still have a week I haven't finished yet, but I will get to it eventually.  :0)

A couple of reminders for you:

There is still time to enter the current Scrapping The Music challenges!  The deadline isn't until the 27th at midnite!  Click here to check it out.

There is another Balzer Designs Stencil Hop coming up this Thursday, and I am excited to be participating again!  Look for that post on Thursday morning - bright and early!

I hope you are having a super groovy week my friends!  Thanks so much for visiting!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this week's PL Michelle!! LOVING how you added the postcards!!

amytangerine said...

so colorful and fun! just love this.

dawn said...

I like the idea of postcards, perfect size!! Great week of colors and fun. Can't wait to see the stencil hop again!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Amazing work! You are doing such a great job with this project!