Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Vintage Record Album Journal is Complete...

I created my Vintage Record Album journal in Mary Ann Moss' "Full Tilt Boogie" class last year. What a fun class that was! I highly recommend it if you are interested in learning to bind your own journals! Anyways, I was so excited to finally finish filling it up at the end of March! Here are a few photos of what it looks like now...


and because Johnny believed he should be in one of the photos...
To see some photos of the inside pages of this journal click here.

I'm already 10 days into my April journal, so I will share that with you tomorrow! I hope you are having a super-duper week! Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This looks AWESOME Michelle!! Can't wait to see the inside!!

Jan B said...

Wow - your album is amazing! I take it you filled each of twelve "record inserts" with 4 (or 5) journaling pages for each week in that month? This is such an awesome idea. I'm so going to be on the lookout for an old album like that. I have one, but with only a couple inserts in it. Your pages are uber cool - so inspiring! :)

Marit said...

FAbulous Michelle!! LOVE it, the fabric to close it is gorgeous too!

Maja Rijkers said...

This album looks awesome! Great idea to close the album with the fabric. Love that!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I didn't get a chance to comment on your album! It is absolutely amazing and so creative, Michelle! I love the last photo with your sweet cat, too! TFS!!!!!