Friday, March 26, 2010

So Much Fun!!!

Happy Friday everyone - it's the weekend - Yeayyyyy!!!

I had three fun things happen yesterday, and I just have to share with you all! First, I was contacted by Debbie Hodge of Get it Scrapped yesterday. She told me that three of my layouts were featured in an article at their site about the "Street Where You Live" class! I was so excited and honored!!! I would love it if you have time to check it out and leave me a comment! Click here to go to the article.

It was also an awesome happy mail day too! Harmonie Products was kind enough to send me this selection of their new product line to play with...
Isn't it beautiful stuff? It's even prettier in real life. The patterned paper is a nice heavyweight, and they are all double-sided. I think my fave paper is the one on the top right with the butterflies and dragonflies! I also love the wood frames and patterned brads! Can't wait to start creating with this stuff! Thanks so much Harmonie!!! You can visit their website by clicking here.


I also received my Noel Mignon kit and WOW I LOVE IT! I am such a color-oriented person, and these colors are fabulous!!! The other thing I noticed about this kit is you get LOTS of embellishments, which makes me happy happy HAPPY!!!


Stay tuned to Scrapping The Music for some upcoming news. We have a few changes that will be announced very soon! In the meantime, you still have a little time to play along with this week's challenge! Check it out here, but hurry!!!

I hope your Friday is going fantastically!!! Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments - they mean alot to me!!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i told u her kits were jammed packed!! i really hope U like it!! :):):):):):) left U some love on your featured lo's!! That is soooooooooooooooo awesome!! PROUD OF U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

I wish I was in your scraproom right now, and got to play along with these gorgeous papers... but AAAH, I would bring the present I got from my parents with me... 10 new copic markers!!!!! YAY!!! Have fun playing dear, and a lovely weekend!!! I'm off to check STM 'cause I'm kinda curious...

Kimmieprout said...

Harmonie has such great products! I can't wait to see what you make with them!!!

anne g-i said...

Congratulations on your news! Can't wait to read the article! Love your kits - what fun products. Meant to tell you that I ran into Kat on Thurs. night at the high school. She got your deposit and you're "in" for the crop weekend!!!! yeah!!! Who would have thought I'd wish January wasn't so far away!

Denise said...

Saw the article and it reminded me to check your blog! That NM kit looks awesome...love the colors. Hope you had a fantastic weekend!