Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Year Anniversary Party at Fave Things!!!

Today is a BIG DAY at the Fave Things Blog!!!!!! Are you ready for this????

First of all, it's our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Second, WE'VE BEEN PUBLISHED!!!!

Yes, that's right - there's a feature article about These Are a Few of My Favorite Things in the new Scrapstreet Magazine! YEAYYYYYY!!!!!

To celebrate all this, we are having a HUGE PARTY!!!! And by HUGE PARTY, I mean we are giving away 26 PRIZES for our current challenge!!!! TWENTY-SIX!!!!!

The challenge is to scrap your favorite shoes! Here's what I came up with...
I used a combination of Studio Calico kits for this one, plus a piece of my fave Jenni Bowlin paper for the background.

Here's the prize I'm offering for the challenge. It's a vintage pack of goodies, and it includes the red houndstooth fabric...
Remember - my prize is just one of 26 different ones being offered by 26 sponsors!!!

Don't delay - hop on over to the Fave Things blog and join in on the fun!!!!! Click here!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Michelle..wow it's a real Party right?
Love to be on this awesome team with you!!
Love your shoes layout..love the All Starr Converse!And I love your vintage price..wow yummy stuff!!

Hanneke said...

YAY, love your prize, amazing!! And I loooove your LO!!! And what a great team we have!!
Hugs, Hanneke

Larajc said...

I will hop over, and congrats to you!

Deana said...

Fun LO & FUN SHOES! What a great giveaway, too! Someone is going to be very happy with all that! :-)

Hugs...

Jessica Wilson said...

Beautiful layout!! Love that red, and love your fave shoes!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* could your shoes be ANY COOLER?!?!?! *swoon* I loveeeeeeeeee this soooooooooooooo much Michelle!! The colors just scream fun!! And yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your "red one stars"!!! I bought me purple sneakers a few weeks ago... I'll think about my fave shoes and try to play along - don't know if I will manage (my life is still TOO busy and I keep on bumping into deadlines...!)

Thinkie said...

Great page!
Congrats on the one year anniversary! Too bad that I've already scrapped about my favorite shoes. hmm, or maybe a different take, like my favorite shoes as a kid...

Jenneke said...

Yes, it's a real Party over at Fave Things!! Happy anniversary to you too, Michelle!
LOVE your layout! It's makes me think of the days one of my daughters desperately wanted to have some All Stars 'because all my friends have them!!!'. Her first ones were yellow ones and she LOVED them!!

XXXJenneke