A few more journal pages complete...
I've been thinking about all the different kinds of journaling I like doing - this kind (above) with the sewn bits and pieces, the painted kind, the plain old writing kind, the collage kind, etc., and it brought me to this idea:
Wouldn't it be fun to:
1. Make (or find) two decorative boxes, about 9 x 12 in size and fairly deep
2. Fill one with all kinds of individual prepped pages for journaling, some of each kind mentioned above
3. When I'm ready to journal for the day I could grab one - whatever kind I'm in the mood for - and complete it.
4. Then put it in the other box.
5. When the box is full of completed pages I could bind it all up and that would be my journal!
I'm loving this idea - have to give it more thought...
Thanks for visiting!