Monday, January 30, 2012

Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews at Scrapping The Music...

The new song is up at Scrapping The Music! It's "I'm Alive" by Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews! I hope you will want to come and play with us! Here's how my layout turned out...

I just love driving the quiet roads of northern Minnesota. I go up there every month or two to see clients, and it's a wonderful time for reflection. There's something so peaceful about it. On the particular day that I took this picture, there had just been a sun shower and the sky was brilliant and sparkly!

I used some of my Studio Calico Field Guide kit, plus Julie Balzer's Clouds Stencil, and some lemondrop twine from The Twinery. The little orange bird is a rub-on from Paper House, and the splatters are OA Sprinklers.

The design team did some seriously inspiring work for this challenge! Click here to check it out. I hope you will want to play along with us!

Tomorrow I will be back with Project Life Week 5. Thanks so much for visiting!

7 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Michelle, love that picture with the title and journaling. All the warm colors. You always put so much detail. This is so gorgeous!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such an awesome page! It is very inviting and cool! I love your journaling!!!!!!

Unknown said...

great page,love all the bright colors

Emily D. said...

Such a beautiful layout! Love how you were inspired!

dawn said...

This is awesome, love that picture, it's says peace to me!!

Love the sun and all the colors, you are so good at collages!!!

phinner said...

STM is good for the soul!

I love this happy sun!

everytime I see this photo I want to laugh! I can just imagine what kind of trouble I'd get in trying to multi-task like this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING that stitched sun!!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)