Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Book of Days 2014...

I just realized I haven't done a Book of Days update, and we are almost into the second month!  Once again, I am loving my Book of Days process, and the fact that I'm not overloaded with classes this year, has given me the time to go a little deeper into the self-reflection part of the process, and I am loving that!

Here are my first four pages...

(background: masking tape, gesso, acrylic paint, clear gesso. heart: neocolor II crayons, gesso, permapaque, molotow, and uniball signo pens. portrait: pencil, neocolor II crayons, gesso, acrylic paint, pilot permaball and sharpie poster paint pens)


(background: masking tape, misc. scrapbook, text and sheet music papers, acrylic paint, gesso, stencils, spray ink, rubber stamps, stazon ink. words: gesso, acrylic paint, permaball pen. portrait: pitt pen, gesso, acrylic paint, neocolor II crayons, uniball signo and permaball pen.)


(background: masking tape and acrylic paint. words: permapaque marker, acrylic paint and acrylic ink. tree: modeling paste, stencil, molotow markers and permapaque marker)

(background: sheet music, spray ink, gesso, scrapbook paper. words: acrylic ink, sharpie poster paint pen, and permaball pen. photo: printed on matte photo paper and cut out)


I'll leave you with my latest pic of the Johnmeister, posing with his favorite mouse...

 I wish you a wonderful week my friends!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

Michelle Gautreaux said...

wow is all I can say ...

dawn said...

Hello Michelle,

WOW, these are gorgeous and fun! I love seeing you in them, great job on painting yourself. I love each one and can't pick a favorite.
Glad your enjoying the class and not rushing it. Happy week to you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your pages ... you always have the MOST amazing bright, bold colors and you know I still have a HUGE CRUSH on your titles/journaling!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

anne g-i said...

your pages are amazing!!!!

Linda B. said...

these are gorgeous! would you mind sharing what you used on the backgrounds?

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Awesome pages.
http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone! They really mean a lot to me! Linda, I am happy to share the supplies I used in these spreads! I will add them to this blogpost soon. Thanks for asking!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE all of these pages, Michelle! Did I say LOVE? I mean it! And the photo of your kitty is so adorable! Thanks for the smiles!!!!!

Deanna said...

Pages? Awesome!
Kitty? Adorable!