Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I haven't forgotten you!

Hi friends!  I'm so it's been so long since I've blogged.  I just wanted to pop in and say I haven't forgotten you!  Things are so so so busy right now as I wind down to retirement, that my blogposts are going to have to be less frequent than usual.  I will pop in as much as I can, just to say hi and post a photo, but come November 1st I will be back to blogging regularly again!

In the meantime, if there are things you'd like to see me cover on the blog in the future, let me know in the comments - I'd love to hear from you!

I will leave you with a recent page in my Book of Days...


Thanks so much for visiting!  I really appreciate you!

5 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Happy almost retirement, Michelle! YAY for you!!! I absolutely love these pages. So beautiful and creative, as always, my friend. I particularly like these colors! Take care and enjoy these last days of working!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING those colors and that bird!!!!

anne g-i said...

what a great page for this time in your life!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the bright colors of the page. so simple yet so powerful. Truly enjoyed it.

McMGrad89 said...

I had written a thoughtful comment and Blogger made me lose it.