Mixed Emotions – Online Art Journaling Workshop
A Six-Week online Art Journaling Workshop taught by Marit Barentsen and Michelle LaPoint-Rydell August 31 – October 8, 2015
Now open for registration!Art journaling focuses on putting your personal thoughts and emotions on paper – and you don’t always have to use words to do that! Even if you’re not a writer you can create meaningful art journal pages; because an emotion can be expressed through a photograph, a color, a material or a particular technique.
In this workshop we will explore one specific emotion each lesson; and take that emotion as the basis to create a personal art journal page. (…) You are encouraged to explore your inner world, your perception of your emotions, and turn them into art journal pages. Each lesson also explains a different technique, step-by-step, through photos or an instructional video.
“Mixed Emotions” includes:
- 12 lessons with assignments in pdf format. Techniques will be clearly shown through photos or demonstrated on video. Both beginners and advanced art journalers will find pleasure in working with the lessons.
- Access to inspirational videos to inspire you and help your creative juices flow.
- Extra printable collage sheets with photos, illustrations and quotes to use in your work.
- Access to a private group discussion forum where you may share, ask questions and interact with the teacher and other class participants.
- Access to group albums for posting your completed assignments and seeing what others have done.
Mixed Emotions is taught by Marit Barentsen and Michelle LaPoint-RydellPrice is: € 40.00 (translates to approx $43.87 US)
For more information and/or to register, click here.