Saturday, May 5, 2012

He Loves His Daddy...

I finished my first challenge layout for the crop over at The Nook!  The challenge was to do a layout based on a movie genre.  I chose Romance!  Here's what I came up with...

I used my Noel Mignon Charm School kit; plus a little Amy Tangerine, and a few things from my stash.  The fun is just getting going over at the Nook so come on over and play along!

I am off to do a little work on my Project Life, while I mull over ideas for the other Nook challenges...

3 comments:

phinner said...

oh man, so cute is right!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee this Michelle!! LOVING that photo, the colors and love love love your title work! And thanks my friend for leaving my bloggy friend some love about her granddaughter! I so appreciate it!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Michelle, I saw this on the Nook! I love what you picked to scrap! Fun colors and love that title and photo!