Monday, April 21, 2008

New Song Is Up at Scrapping The Music!

This week's song is "Little Waltz" by Basia Bulat. I love the song - check it out if you haven't already! Here's my layout for this week. The picture is my Uncle Bob and Aunt Jean. Uncle Bob died a couple of weeks ago now - he was 91. He and Aunt Jean have been on my mind. The thing I will always remember about Bob is the wonderful laugh he had, and his love for Aunt Jean. What I will always remember about Aunt Jean is her incredibly kind spirit - and her love for Uncle Bob.

I hope you will come on over to Scrapping The Music and play along with us!

4 comments:

Tara James said...

Michelle, I luv,luv,luV THIS LO and the picture you used! Great job, girl!~~

Anonymous said...

How special to do this layout of your aunt and uncle and how special for them that they were able to live a long life together!
LOVE the whole design of the layout.

Renée LaPointe said...

This really is so beautiful, Michelle. :)

blinks.of.life said...

hi michelle! thanks for dropping by my blog and glad you like it :D you made my day!