Sunday, April 27, 2008

Shine Away This Week at Scrapping The Music!


This week's song at Scrapping The Music is called "Shine" and it's by Anna Nalick. Here's my layout for the week. It's of my stepdaughter Becca (black dress) and her friend Nakole on Senior Prom Day. They looked so beautiful in their dresses!

For this layout I used acrylic paint and a silver sharpie pen on cardstock. Cut out the photos and added a few rhinestones.

Come on over to the Scrapping The Music Website and play along!

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

such a wonderful layout- I totally love those colors and the little hill you maid. gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You rock at art! Would be nice to beable to hand made your own products!
Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love this layout - it's so unique and pretty! And the pics of Becca and Nakole are great!