Monday, February 14, 2011

The ABC Book is Finished At Last...

Back in 2009 I discovered the "Year in The Life of an Art Journal" group. Their theme that year was "The ABCs of Me." Their prompts (as you can imagine) throughout the year, were words that began with each letter of the alphabet. I did good at keeping up at first, and then started to get behind, and then, well, you know the story.

At my retreat in January, I finally finished the last three pages! Here they are...

V is for Vicarious...
W is for Wish...


This one was a little different. XYZ stands for The End...

Here is how the completed book looks...


If you want to see photos of all the pages, click here.

Also, the slideshow is up for the "New Shoes" challenge at Scrapping The Music! Check it out here!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this Michelle!! You always amaze me with the colors you use! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, this is truly lovely congratulations on completing such a big committment.. Janet

Anonymous said...

I have just been through every page, once again truly lovely

Deb said...

Your ABC book is an
Absolutely Beautiful Creation.

Thanks for sharing yourself with us through this medium!

Marit said...

I remember when I first saw these pages coming on SIS - YOU made me discover A Year in the Life of an Art Journal! Thanks for that my friend. Your finished book is awesome, I so wish I could held it!

EverydayMe said...

soooooo love this... it's amazing!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Anonymous said...

This turned out so great, Michelle! That cover is one of my all-time favorites. :) xo

Thinkie said...

Fab!