Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Greetings from Snuggleville...

We are having another winter storm, and the boys are all snuggled in. I never get tired of how sweet they look all cuddled up together...



I finished making my "Daily Junque" journal (from the Archiver's class). I put my own twist on it by changing some of the embellies and redoing the cover. I decided to make this one about things I would tell my younger self...
I added some things from my Noel Mignon Playdate kit. I will share the insides as I finish the pages. First I have to think of 10 Things I would tell my younger self. I can think of quite a few off the top of my head! What would you tell your younger self if you could?

P.S. We used the Daily Junque line from Pink Paislee in the class and it is sooooo AWESOME. Check the whole line out here. And if you want to get the kit to make the journal above, they are selling it here.


Here's a sneek peak at what I'm working on now. Its an "Urban Journal..."

Thanks for visiting and for your comments! I really appreciate them!

I will be back tomorrow to share some news that I am really excited about!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee the photos of the kitties...and loveeeeeeeeee your journal!!! And can't wait to hear your news! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Such a sweet journal Michelle! Hm, you got me thinking - what would I tell my younger self? Willy and Johnny are so sweet together! Love the picture!!! And exciting news??? Can't wait!!!

Deb said...

I would tell my younger self that even when things seem hard and insurmountable, you'll survive and be okay. Even when things don't turn out quite the way you'd hoped, you'll be happy in the end. Stay true to yourself, no matter what others say and remember: Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. And above all, God loves you, no matter what and He'll be with you through it all.

Angi Barrs said...

Awww love your snuggly fur babies. Love that Daily Junque journal too. I really wanted to take that class. :)

Candy Bryant said...

Aloha Michelle! I would tell my younger self to write down every book you ever read and to start a journal and keep writing until you had a huge container of all your journals.

EverydayMe said...

this is adorable... that photo is to die for... love that journal... can't wait to hear what you have to share!!! {{hugs}} Michelle