Thursday, May 26, 2011

Vintage Spring Ephemera Swap...

It's been absoutely AGES since I participated in a swap, but today I found one that I absolutely couldn't resist! It's called the Vintage Spring Ephemera Swap, and it's being hosted by Jessica Rodarte...
All the photos on Jessica's blog of previous swaps look gorgeous, and it sounds like a lot of fun, so I signed up. The sign ups only go until May 27, so check it out here right away if you are interested.


Thank you all so very much for your kind comments about my video! You made my day!!! I also love that so many of you liked the music I chose! The song is called "Bottom of the Barrel," and it's by one of my VERY FAVORITE singer/songwriters - Amos Lee. Here's a video of Amos singing the song...




This guy has so much heart and soul in his music it's amazing. If you want to know more about Amos, you can check out his website by clicking here: Amos Lee.


Have you heard about the new journal class that Mary Ann Moss is teaching in June? It's called "Full Tilt Boogie," and it utilizes those old victorian photo albums. I got one on ebay recently, that I am so excited about! It is blue velvet and the inside pages are woodgrain! Talk about funky! Here it is...

I already took Mary Ann's "Remains of the Day" journal class and it was awesome!!! If you want to know more about "Full Tilt Boogie" click here.

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

you got a lot of fun stuff coming up!! Can't wait to see what you do with the album!! WOW!! Wood grain! YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)