Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Two Exciting Things About Today...



I am on the Smashbook Blog again and I'm so excited! Come on over and leave me a comment - it would make my day!!! Click here to check it out!

And...

Full-Tilt Boogie (the new journaling class by the awesome Mary Ann Moss) registration has started!!! I'm already signed up!!! Click here to check it out!

I've been working in a couple of journals, but I haven't finished anything yet. I will leave you with my most recent picture of Johnny. He's such a good little model...

I hope your week is going well! I will see you again soon!!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! He is sooooooooooooo cute!! Off to check out your smash book! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lisa cox said...

I got my smash loot last week, i love it!!!! I too just signed up for Mary Ann's class this morning. I can't wait. I love her. i'm still making the ROD journals.
lkc29@cornell.edu

Andria said...

Now THAT"S a cute kitty!!

Wendy said...

Nice work with the Smashbook! And congrats on your guest post. I'm counting the days until class starts Friday!