Sunday, December 2, 2012

Project Life Update: October 22 - 28, 2012...

October 22 - 28 was a quiet week at home...


Here's a closeup of the left side...
 I used a lot of Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go line again this week, combined with pieces of the Cobalt kit.  Ephemera here includes my name tag from our girlfriend's monthly crop; and a short article from Best Friend's magazine about a senior dog who found a home.  I love the stories in Best Friend's magazine, so I thought including one would be fun!  I also included a piece of a Maxfield Parrish painting (cut out of a thrifted book).  Maxfield Parrish is one of my very favorite artists.  I love quiet weeks, cuz they give me a chance to include random tidbits like that.  I forgot to take a picture when we went out to dinner with Michael's folks, so I got an image of the restaurant from the web. 

How cute is that photo of Willie sneezing?!!!  Michael texted it to me when I was at my crop.  Love that!

 Here's a closeup of the right side...
Ephemera here includes the sales receipt for my first-ever purchase from Blue Moon Scrapbooking; and a piece of the packaging from my meal at Taco Bell - ha.  One thing I love on this page is the little photostrip diecut with the tiny pics of Willie and Johnny.  It is also from the Ready Set Go line.

It's been fun using the Ready, Set Go line all through the  month of October.  I think I will continue that concept by picking a new collection to use through the month of November. 

I've started working on the next week's spread, and I hope to finish it today.  If so, then I will be back to share it soon!

If you are doing Project Life; how is it going?  Will you be continuing next year?  Will you be doing anything differently if you do continue?  I'd love to hear!

Thanks for visiting, my friends, and I will see you again soon!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Best Friends is AMAZING!! They are just over the border of AZ ... and some of my co-workers went there a couple of years ago... they said it was AWESOME there!! And I used to love watching their show!! So happy you included them in your PL!! And that photo of Willie sneezing is sooooooooooo cute!!!!

dawn said...

What a great layout this, so full of fun and colors. I LOOOOVE the one of Willie sneezing, how awesome. You are so great about getting in all the details, even if you have to download something for it, LOVE THAT!! Your art looks so good in the pockets!!

Your PL always makes me happy!! Have a great day!