Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day Six of the Top 2000 Party - "I Am I Said..."

Hey there everybody!  We arrived back home last night, from our Christmas trip to California to spend time with my sister Renee.  It's been so fun to see all of the submissions for the Top 2000 party at Marit's blog!

Thanks so much to everyone who has left me a comment on my first five Top 2000 posts!  I really appreciate each one of them so much!

We are already at the sixth day of the countdown, and my chosen song for today is #418 - "I Am I Said," which was released in 1971, by Neil Diamond. Here's how my page turned out...

 and here's Neil himself, singing it...




I had to pick this song for today; because I recently rediscovered Martin Zellar's cover of it in my CD collection.  I played it for Michael and he LOVED it!  Ever since then we have been singing it nonstop around the house - ha!  If you want to hear Martin's version (which totally ROCKS I might add), click here!

Tomorrow I will be back with the last day of the Top 2000 party!  I hope you will stop by again!  If you want to check out the other submissions, head on over to Top 2000 headquarters here.

Thanks so much for visiting!

4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Michelle, this totally and absolutely ROCKS! I love how you did your skyline with the reflection - so cool! A fav song of mine. (I like Martin Zeller's softer version of this song, too!!)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Totally LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE Neil!!!! LOVING your page!!! I love love love the lyrics you used!!! :)

penile implant said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

Urology Surgery in India said...

Thanks for sharing post – much appreciated and now following you! Looking forward to your Post....