Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!! Finishing up my Book of Days...

Happy New Year everyone!  It's 2013!!! Yeayyyyy!!!!  I just love the start of a fresh new year!  So many possibilities, we can make it anything we want to!!!

I'm excited because Life Book 2013 just started, and Book of Days Premium just started, and I started a brand new set of journals!!!  It's so much FUN!

Before I move on to sharing all the new stuff, I want to catch you up on the final pages in my Book of Days for 2012. With the Top 2000 party, and being gone for Christmas, I missed sharing these...


December 13: Intentions...


December 14: Peace On Earth...


December 19: Dreaming my own Dreams...


December 20: Overwhelmed...


December 21: Excited for Tomorrow...


December 22-27: Christmas in Cali...
For this one I brought the small pink notebook on my trip, and filled in the daily events each evening.  Then, when I got home, made the collage spread with a pocket to slip the notebook into.  Easy peasy!


and my final page of this journal.  A thank you to the year that was 2012...
The photo on the right is actually a pothole in my sister's parking ramp.  It looked just like a heart, so I had to take a picture!  Turned out perfect for this page!


And here is my completed Book of Days!  I love how fat it became!
It covers July through December, 2012...



Tonight I am attending a live online event at Wild Soul Arts.  We are going to decorate our book of days for 2013!  Yeayyyy!  I can't wait!!!

Do you have any new creative projects for 2013?  I'd love to hear about them!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwww! Your book is huge Michelle! I loveeeeeee it!! I am loving these recent pages.. loving the flowing hair on the 1st and 3rd images!! FABULOUS!! Happy New Year!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Oh, Michelle, your book is fantastic! Such gorgeous pages (can I say, the writing in just parts of the blue hair is mesmerizing???) and so much variety. Wish I could see that book in person!

dawn said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! So glad you shared these last AMAZING pages with us Michelle!! Your art always makes me smile and inspires me so much!! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR CLASS!!
LOVE LOVE all these pages!!

I will check out the BOD soon and start on that, need a book for it. What book are you using now for it? How fat and yummy your last book is, thanks for sharing that picture with us.

I am taking Ali's OLW class and have a few others along with yours to take this year.

I am starting a what we eat scrapbook/journal kinda book. My daughter got me the newest Rachael Ray cookbook, " A YEAR IN MEALS" and it really sounded like fun so that is what I'm doing ona smaller scale though.

Theres a few more ideas floating around too, love that it's a new year to start new things.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Sooooo looking forward to another year of your art!

McMGrad89 said...

Congrats on finishing out the year strong! I love those faces. I wish mine would come out that well. I will keep practicing.

Looking forward to what 2013 brings.

Annemarie