Saturday, August 17, 2013

Organizing tonight...

I'm busy organizing tonight!

 Here's a way to bring lots of different washi tape styles to a crop, without all the bulk...


 I'm doing a major renovation of my Project Life organizing system.  This is a Close to my Heart Medium Organizing bin.  It works perfectly for project life cards!


Once I get it finished I will share more details.

Got any good organizing tips?  I'd love to hear them!

I will be back tomorrow with more to share!  Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

dawn said...

Love these peeks and can't wait to hear more about your organization tips.
Happy Saturday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You always have the BEST Organizing tips!!!!

Unknown said...

My little studio is in chaos. Organization tips are what I need. Thanks bunches.