Sunday, February 7, 2016

Imagine Monthly...

Hi friends!  I'm taking a class by a teacher that is brand new to me, and wowza I am having a blast!  The class is called "Imagine Monthly," and the teacher's name is Paivi Eerola.

Paivi is teaching us that if you put tons of really simple things together, you get something luxurious.  It takes the pressure off, and makes the creative process stress-free and so so fun!  We get one lesson per month, for six months.  Here's what I've made so far...


I call this one "Earth Goddess..."


and I named this one "Secret Garden."

I can't wait to see what we are going to learn in March!

You can still sign up if you want to - click here to find out more about "Imagine Monthly."

I love Paivi's teaching style.  She's very kind and encouraging, and oh so talented! Paivi has another class coming up later this month called Inspirational Drawing.  I'm thinking I need to take that one too!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a wonderful Sunday, my friends!

7 comments:

anna said...

Shelley, those works of art are STUNNING! wow, wow, wow! So many little details, ending up with a very whimsical and unique feel to it! Still very you!

Unknown said...

Great colors and textures! I like how the flowers and part of the goddess are layered in. Always nice to read when someone is enjoying a class.

anne g-i said...

I love the bunnies in the trees! And wow! These are amazing! You should bring your journal to our next dinner!

florenel said...

You made again art that makes me happy. So colourful and pretty!
And yes, I subscribed and received the first lessons. I can't wait to start.

Thank you very much for sharing this great event.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Pavi is great. I know you will learn a lot. Your pages rock. xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww! These are AMAZING! LOVING the colors and loving those deer in the garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone! It makes me happy to hear from you!