Friday, August 8, 2008

An Early Birthday Present, Sneak Peeks and Project Catwalk

Yesterday I got the most exciting surprise in the mail - a box from SiStv came - and I hadn't ordered anything!!!! Turns out it was an early birthday present from my Sister and my folks! They had sent me three (count 'em) THREE SiStv collections...
The Kelli Crowe Collection,
the Autumn Bliss Collection,
and the Kristina Contes Collection! How awesome is that?!!! I'm in heaven with all this scrappy goodness! My family is so good to me - THANKS MOM, ELMER AND RENEE!!! And then - the lovely staff at SiStv added in this cute bunch of ribbon with a little happy birthday tag on it:So nice! What a great birthday surprise!!! Even tho my birthday is not til the 21st!

There are a couple of fun sneak peeks up over at Shop Crop Suey! Check it out! These are going to be some fun, funky and unique kits - stay tuned for the debut kit coming out for September!

Here are my projects for the first three weeks of the Project Catwalk Contest over at SiStv. The first week we were to scrap an 8 1/2 x 11 layout using 2 grocery store items. I chose a coffee filter (the earth), a mophead (the stitching) and I threw in some paper towels for good measure (the quilting behind the earth). Here's what I came up with...
Week two had us making a green card, with matching envelope made out of newspaper;
and for week three, the challenge was to create a 12 x 12 layout about who you are as a scrapper/artist, and it had to be inspired by one of the dresses on Project Runway that week. I think this pretty much sums me up!

You've still got one more day to post a layout for this week's Scrapping The Music Challenge! Head on over and play along with us!

Have a fantabulous weekend everyone! Hugs to you all!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Wow! you must have felt really loved getting all those goodies! Happy Birthday in advance :)

Marlies said...

Awww I LOVE this bottom one!
And wowza on that stash you got, LOL... Devine!

xoxo
Marlies