Monday, October 27, 2008

Jason Mraz, Truth or Dare, and a Sneak Peek!

The new song at Scrapping The Music this week is "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. Can I just say that I have totally fallen in love with this song and can't stop singing it! The lyrics are awesome and there are so many scrapping possibilities - I think I could have done about six layouts to this one! Here's what I came up with:
I used the SiStv "Social Butterfly" collection, plus a photo of my arm, and one of the view out of our plane window on honeymoon two! The black stamping is done with Stampin Up "Newsprint" alpha stamps - one of my faves.

We played Truth or Dare over at SiS this weekend and I took a couple of dares. The first one was simply to scrap either a 6 x 12 layout or an ATC. I chose the ATC and had a little fun with one of my favorite paper lines called "Revolution" by Luciane Folch. Plus some basic grey alphas:
The second dare I took was to make a 6 x 8 layout with two patterned papers, one photo, some stickers, and you had to use "Rain" in the title. I used the same groovy paper line for this one, plus a fabric cloud:
Last but not least - as promised, I have a sneaky peek of the November kit from Crop Suey. Here it is:
I know that doesn't give too much away, but I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek, so stay tuned!

I wish you a week full of sunshine and creativity!

P.S. I hope you come on over to Scrapping The Music and play along with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely try to find time. That's one of my favorite songs. :):) Love what you did with your hand holding the picture...so fun!