Monday, February 8, 2010

I love this video...

I want to share this video with you that I found through Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog. I think it's so inspiring. I hope you like it too...



Thanks for sharing Julie!

We are starting a new "movie song" theme for the first Sunday of every month over at Scrapping The Music! This week we are featuring a song from Shrek!!! It's "All Star" by Smashmouth!!! Come on over and check it out - we'd love to have you play along!

I will be back tomorrow with another update. I hope you have a fantastic Monday my friends! Thanks for visiting!!!

6 comments:

Marit said...

What a sweet man, and all his journals, wow! I love that cute smile he shows at the end saying "please, keep a journal".... OHMY... wish I had such a man as my neighbour! Have a good Monday too Michelle!

anne g-i said...

He reminds me so much of my grandpa emil - loos and personality. I loved going up to his "office" where he kept his stamp collection and photographs - he was quite a photographer and kept photo journals of the history of his city. Thanks for sharing and sparking a memory I can carry with me all day.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

very cool video michelle!!! tfs! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing . He was such a sweet man. I keep a journal,but not with the detail,that gentleman did. Gives me some ideas.

Daniella said...

aww!! How sweet is that video!! So cute, and so dedicated!! Good for him!!

mandysea said...

Oh my gosh!! that is just soooo inspiring and wonderful!

What an incredible gentleman!

Thanks sooo much for sharing!