Monday, February 22, 2010

January Calendar Page...

I finished my calendar page for January - yeayyy!!! These pages are so much fun to do! Here's how it turned out...
I made it to go with my Project 12 sketch page for January. The patterned papers are mainly from Webster's Pages, and the calendar page itself is from Studio Calico. I think what I love about making calendar pages is that it's like a puzzle that you put together with photos and papers!

I'm so far behind on my projects, I better get back to it! Next on my list is another Let it Loose journal page. I will be back tomorrow with another update! Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is awesome michelle!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy said...

I love this I really really do. What an awesome way to highlight days in the month! Hugs,Amy

Jenneke said...

Oh Michelle, this is WOW!!! LOVE this, what a great memory!!!

XXXJenneke

anne g-i said...

very nice!! I love the different sizes of the squares! And your new bug down in the corner!!

Unknown said...

Love it !

Marit said...

OH MY... so much to see on your calendar page - I LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the calendar page!! So beautiful..I need to try this:) Love, Jess

Dalovely Damanda said...

wow, what a great page!! Love all the little boxes! (love Donnie Darko!!) :)

Unknown said...

I really like this idea and want to do my own. I love to read your blog!


Check out mine if you want

Kelly said...

Wow! Great January calendar page! It is so fun and full of so many things to look at!