Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it already Sunday???

I took a break from my monthly crop today to have a fun lunch with family and celebrate my sister-in-law Julie's birthday! Here's the card I made for her...

I used the Studio Calico "Cotillion" kit, plus an extra piece of BG Junebug paper, and some doodlebug alphas. It made me happy that she liked it! :0)

I love it when I find art in unexpected places! This was part of a mural painted in the restaurant bathroom. Isn't it pretty?


I completed my Project 12 sketch layout for Janury. I will take a pic and post it tomorrow. I would post it tonite, but I am falling asleep at my computer, so I think I better opt for some sleep instead.

The slideshow is up for the Disneyland Challenge over at Scrapping The Music! There are alot of super fun layouts this week! Come on over and take a peek...

Alrighty then - that's all for tonight. I will be back after a good night's sleep with more news. Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome Sunday!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful card Michelle - and what an amazing mural to find - especially in a bathroom!!

Marit said...

It's always exciting when you discover art in unexpected places... love the bird on the wall!!! And you made a nice card... I have to make a card this week for an aunt and I'm not very good at cards :( I hope mine will turn out beautiful too... Have a great Sunday Michelle!

Sarah Lou said...

oh that is a darling card! lucky sister in law! Loving the unexpected loo art! Did you get some strange looks taking your camera in there?!?

anne g-i said...

Cool bird!! Here's the Out of the Hat challenge blog I mentioned yesterday.
http://www.outofthehatscrapchallenge.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

happy birthday to your SIL.....or since i loveeeeeeeeeee that card soooooooooo much i can pretend its my birthday!! lol lol lol...loveeeeeeeeeeeee the bird too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

such a pretty card. love the flower