Sunday, October 16, 2011

Honeymoon 5 Travel Journal Beginnings...

I finished the title page for our travel journal today! Here's how it turned out...

The photo is one we had taken with the Monsters, Inc. guys at Hollywood Studios. They were so cute! I drew the blue letters with a Poster-Paint Sharpie; and the rest of the title was stamped. The word bubble is from Studio Calico.

Now I'm off to work in my art journal. I'd like to finish it up before the end of October, cuz I bought a new one for Julie's class, which starts on November 1st.

Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again soon!

2 comments:

dawn said...

This is so cool, love the colors and how you did the title. What a great picture for the cover too. Just seeing this makes me want to go to Disney. I believe it is the happiest place in the world.

What kind of journal did you buy for Julie's class? Are you planning on using this journal class/journal as your journal for the month then or going to put your own spin on it? Hope this makes sense.

By the way what kind of magazines do you use for your journals?
Have a great day and thanks for sharing.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo FUN!! I loveeeeeeee that photo and the title too!! I love Monsters Inc! :):):):):):):):):):):)