Thursday, December 1, 2011

Designing an Alphabet...

I've got another art journal progression to share with you. It's our next spread in the "30 Days In Your Journal" class; and we designed our own alphabet! I showed you the first day here. Here are the rest of the days...




Super super super FUN!!! Who knew I would love creating journal pages in little steps so much? I'm used to thinking I have to finish a whole page in one sitting. Sometimes I will still want to do that, but what I've learned is that when I've got other things going on, I can still fit my art journaling in by just doing a few minutes a day. Yeayyy!!!

Today was our last day of class (sniff), and we started one more spread, which we will be finishing on our own. I will keep you posted on that one...

Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again soon!

8 comments:

ufoide@gmail.com said...

very very nice....and very original the way of writing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those are soooooooooooooo cool!!! I love love love them all.. but LOVING that "M" the bestest!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

McMGrad89 said...

I love designing alphabets! Yours came out GREAT!

Martha Richardson said...

Great alphabet...I to am going to miss this class but I've learned so much from everyone in the class!

Marit said...

Oh wow, your alphabet is gorgeous!!! And yessss... it's December already! Time flies, and I'm already preparing to the top 2000 again. Will you join? Choose the bands on Alphabet this year maybe???

Anonymous said...

Love your alphas!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Michelle, the alphabets and the journaling are so striking! Seriously good stuff. So glad to be working with you again!

Aninha said...

Your artjornals are amazing...
so creative! Great job!