Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Smashbook Update November 22 - 27, 2011...

I've got a few more Smash book pages to share with you today...


This one has a photo of Johnny and Willie that I took with my new camera+ app on my iphone. I never get tired of seeing them snuggle together...



On this one, I just had to add my own two-cents to the knock knock joke! I used Golden Fluid Acrylics, Neocolor II Crayons, Stampin Up alpha stamps, and Poster Paint Sharpie markers...
A little page about our quiet thanksgiving. I am so in love with how Willie holds Michael's hand! Glad I captured it in a photo...

Speaking of in love, this horse is SOOOOO CUTE!!!! It's my favorite page in the whole book! I decided it was time for another "currently" check in...

Tomorrow is the last day of November - and the last day of this Smash Book! Now to decide what to use for December's journal...

Thanks for stopping by! Have an wonderful Wednesday my friends!

8 comments:

Alison said...

Love your pages that you have done. Im very excited to be getting my own smash book in the next few weeks and to get started on adding to it. Look forward to your last page in this one and to see what you are doing for december. Do you do daily december?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!! LOVING the photos and that horse page is CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I got your email... and let me think about it for a few days... I hope that's ok??? :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Love these pages! you are such an inspiration to me!

dawn said...

I love these fun memories you captured. How cute that Willis does this, a cat showing his love. Our dog sometimes does that when he wants something.

That horse is so cute and fun. I love seeing how you put pages together. Looks so fun.

Looking forward to your December journal. I have already been prepping my pages and put a little peek on my blog last night. It's coming along so great. Instead of doing a December Daily again it will just be my December Journal.

Can you believe PL is almost here? Did you see Becky's blog? The binders are in? I'm hoping they won't run out because I'd like to get it all at one time. I can't wait.

Deb said...

Michelle, you always do such fabulous work! You should consider teaching an online class--I for one would love to learn your methods for layering, color combinations, how you decide what to use and how to apply it, etc. It's nothing less than fantastic! :)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Your artjournals are simply amazing!!!

Amy Lynne said...

Michelle...your blog is so amazing! Oh my gosh, I have been looking through it for hours. Wow!! I'm so proud to be on the STM team with you..such an honor.:) I'm also really inspired to try art journaling now.

Aninha said...

i Love all your pages!
and your style!