Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oops! Now I'm really truly done...

Just when I thought I was done with my journal page - Julie busted out another lesson on adding details to finish the page! I'm so glad! It's amazing how adding those finishing touches makes me feel like the page is complete!

Here's the final final page...
This time I added punchinella stenciling with pink and orange acrylic paint. I also managed to add another day's journaling right under the word "acceptance."

Tomorrow we start a new page! I'm so excited!

Thanks for visiting and I will be back again soon!

7 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

Love how your page came out...I'm in the same boat I keep adding a little bit here & a little bit there. This has been a great class and can't wait for tomorrow!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooo awesome! I can't wait to see your next one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim Mailhot said...

Awesomely yummy fun pages ! Enjoy !!!

Aundria B. said...

These touches are the frosting on the cake - absolutely delicious!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Your pages are gorgeous! Love seeing the progression. I'm loving class, too! Just became your newest follower.

Chris said...

What a lovely page. I''m dying to see your progress through this class - hope you continue to post your gorgeous pages.

Mary said...

wonderful spread! love all the colors and images!