Friday, November 4, 2011

Day Three of "30 Days In Your Journal..."

Still playing in my "30 Days" journal and loving it!

Yesterday Kelly asked if we are going to be fitting all 30 days onto this one journal page; and the answer is no (thank heavens!) I wouldn't be very good at that. I write too big. Ha. I know there will be multiple pages; how many remains to be discovered! It's really a different way of working for me, and I love that.

Here are my day four additions:

I added:
Neocolor II crayons
the words "needs love." doodled with a pitt pen, and filled in with a signo uniball white pen.
a Prima #3 sticker
and more journaling, of course. :0)

I can't believe it's already Friday - can you? These weeks seem to fly by faster and faster.

Thank you again so much for visiting and for your supportive comments! They really mean a lot to me!

4 comments:

dawn said...

I can't believe how fast time is going either.

Love what you added to your page and the way you did your writing sideways now. it's really coming together for you.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee what you added to this!! I love how you did the block journaling! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

These pages remind me of Judy Wise's style (I absolutely adore that woman!). I ended up not taking Julie's class ... shoot! I love your pages.

Aundria B. said...

I'm enjoying seeing the progression these pages are going through. It's easy to forget that sometimes pages are done in stages and not all at once. Also, is this a Moleskine or another type of journal? Thank you for sharing this.