Friday, November 25, 2011

Handmade Journal Winner...

Hi there everyone! I'm happy to announce the winner of my Wizard of Oz handmade journal!

It is........

Ashley said...

This journal is amazing! I hope that I am able to win a piece of your work. You are awesome! :)
I'd love to have this to carry around with me everywhere I go!

November 19, 2011 7:28 PM

Congratulations Ashley! Please email your address to me at michellelapoint@yahoo.com, and I will get the journal right out to you!

Thank you so much to everyone who visits my blog and who entered the drawing! You truly make my world brighter! I appreciate you all!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats Ashley! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Congrats Ashley! You now own an 'original Michelle'... woooweee!!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Okay, not gonna lie ... I am jealous! Congrats though on your win!

Ashley said...

Thank you, I'm so excited!
I just emailed my address to you!

dawn said...

congrats Ahsley, have fun with your book.

Michelle, you are doing so awesome in this class. I LOVE your woman too, she's so pretty. I'm excited to do the ABC this week also, still have to start them.