Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day Four - The Completed Page...

It was fun to finally finish my journal page! Here's how it turned out...


One fun thing that I am learning is that I don't need to preserve the ability to read my journaling. Just getting it down is the therapy. Once it is down sometimes I actually don't want to read it again; and other times, I just feel like doodling something over the top of it and I can go ahead and do that without thinking about it.

This time I added:
Black and Teal acrylic paint
More Neocolor II crayons
Misc. bits of tape
Magazine words
White Poster-Paint Sharpie
Pitt Pens

Aundria asked what type of journal this is. It's a new one for me and I just love it! It's a little bigger than 8"x10" and it's made by Global Art Materials...
Here's a link if you'd like to check it out.

I can hardly wait to see how we are going to start the next page!

I wish you a wonderful weekend my friends! Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Cuchy said...

WOW I love it. You did it great!

dawn said...

this really came out great, love all the added stuff you did everyday.

Connie's Place said...

Love your page. It was fun seeing how it came together :)

Martha Richardson said...

Love this page...everything about it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this turned out AWESOME!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Aundria B. said...

Love how your pages turned out - I'll definitely have to save up for one of those journals! :)