Sunday, November 20, 2011

Finishing the Black Page and Starting a New Page...

We finished up our black journal pages, in the 30 Days In Your Journal class! Here's how mine turned out...



and now we are on to another new one! Here's my first day's progression...
I've had a china marker forever, and never used it til today. I must say I just love working with it! It made sketching the woman really fun! It's like you get the texture of a pencil, and the boldness of a marker, at the same time!

P.S. Thanks for all of the interest in winning my handmade Wizard of Oz journal! If you haven't entered the drawing, there's still plenty of time! Click here to go to the giveaway post.

I will be back next time with a Smashbook update. Take care and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeee that black background and loving the drawing!!! You are AMAZING!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

dawn said...

I love seeing your pages thru the week, they look great. Can't wait to see the smash book post.