Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Project Life - May 28 - June 3, 2012...

Okay, before I get into Project Life, I just have to share the story behind this photo.  Last week, Michael and I were inspired by this video that Mary Ann Moss posted on her blog.  (Click here to see it)  So we decided to play the same sort of game with our cats. 

We came up with this, and Johnny was more than happy to play along...




And now, on to Project Life for May 28th through June 3...


Closeup of left side...
 I just love that photo of Michael and his buddies at the golf course. 


And a closeup of the right side - with insert...
 Our first attempt at our little cat game was with a box, and it didn't work out because the box was too small.  So I decided to cut the end off the box  and include it in Project Life for this week - why not, right? It took some figuring to get the placement right, so that Johnny's little face shows through the frame.  Ha.


 And here's the right side without the insert...
 Note: I stapled in a little end strip from a Hambly transparency I used this week.  I wanted to make note of the sad news that Hambly is shutting down.   I went with a plain 12 x 12 format for this side because I had numerous odd-shaped bits of ephemera that I wanted to include.  It worked out pretty well!


Note: Noel Mignon's "Summer Lovin' Crop" started today!  Come on over and play along!  There are challenges, games and prizes to be had!  Click here to check it out!

Thanks for visiting and for your kind comments!  I appreciate you!


4 comments:

Diane said...

The cat is SO CUTE. It reminds me of the kittens I had when I was a teenager - so much fun and laughter.

dawn said...

That cat idea is soooo cute and funny. I will have to try that with our cat. What a great idea and it came out good both times I think.

Love all the color and little add in that you include. Happy pages!!

Enjoy your week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this weeks pages!!!! That photo with the bag is just tooooooooooooooooo funny!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it! Wonder if I can get Mr. Dandy to do that! LOL!!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

I LOVEEEEE this!!! This is so FUNNY!!!

Love from The NEtherlands,
Leintje*