Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My City Speaks To Me...


Hi friends! I'm blogging about my April project over at Nat Kalbach's blog today!  This month's theme is "My City Speaks to Me," which features Nat's Urban Scribble Stamp and Stencil set.

Here's a sneak peek of my project...
Come on over to the blog and see the whole spread, and the process behind it!  While you're there, I'd love it if you leave a comment for me

P.S. I will be back tomorrow with a 100 Day Project Update!

Thanks so much for visiting!

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I am so in love with how you did this- brilliantly awesome!!!! Thank you <3

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monica said...

I have found how to leave a comment, I have to exit Bloglovin, That is a fabulous journal page. Love how you used the stamp and now i want one. Your interpretation is just so perfect for a great city of today. Your page expresses so well your love a delight of Minneapolis.

Emie58 said...

Love the bright bold colors! Also, this stencil is fun. Thanks for sharing your pages.