Wednesday, February 11, 2009

She Brings The Sunshine...

I got some time to play with my February Crop Suey kit on Monday nite, and it was so much fun! The papers from the "Twitterpated" line by Imaginesce are just too cute and they reminded me of my friend Analisa! I got to know Analisa when I worked at Archivers, and she is one of those people who is just beautiful inside and out!

Journaling reads:
Analisa is one of the reasons that going to crops at Archiver's is so much fun! She's got a sunshiney spirit that is a joy to be around!

Everything used here is from the February "Cocoa Critters" Crop Suey kit. The sun and arrow are hand-drawn and cut out. The little fox is stamped with stazon ink and then colored with a white colored pencil.

Tonight I've been working on a very special layout for Scrapping The Music. I can't share more details about it yet, but as soon as I can, I will! Shhhhh...

I also want to mention that my friend Tracy tagged me with a little quiz, which I plan on finishing and posting here really soon! I still have some answers to finish and then I will share. It's coming Tracy - I promise!

My goal for tomorrow is to finish my Project 52 ATCs for this week and last week. My word for last week was Play and this week - hmmm.... I'm still thinking. Hopefully I will get them done in time to share them here - either way I will be back to say hello!

Until tomorrow my friends! I wish you peace, love and craftiness!

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Oh this is so so so beauitful!!!

Kristii said...

Absolutley gorgeous!!! You are my scrappy hero girl!! Love your work!!

Sandy said...

you are a busy crafty gal! i LOVE that layout too...drool. (-: