Monday, February 16, 2009

Two Awards and Project 365 Week Seven...

Hello and Happy President's Day! I am on Holiday today and I LOVE IT! I have sooo much to share... First things first - two awards!

I got this awesome award awhile ago from my Scrapping The Music friend Julie Dudley. This is called The Proximity Award. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who can choose eight more (if they so desire):

Thank you so much for the award Julie! Three people come to mind right off the bat. These three women artists are talented and supportive and always there with a kind word for others. And now I pass it on to the following bloggers:

Penny
Julie TW
Tracy P

If you haven't visited their blogs, stop by and say hello - they are top notch people!

The second award comes from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. It's the Kreativ Blogger award. I appreciate getting this award from Julie so much because she has one of the most fantastic blogs ever! Full of new ideas, tutorials and her awesome artwork - check it out if you haven't already!


Thank you so much Julie! I am honored!

On to Project 365 - Week Seven...

Monday - Feb 9: I picked up a Minnesota postcard to send to my SiSTV friend Heather's son Jacob. I scanned it into my computer so I could post it here, and I can't figure out how to get it from my scanner overview page to my iPhoto - AARGH! Oh well - imagine a lovely postcard here with a Minnesota Timberwolf on it...


Tuesday - Feb 10: It was time for the boys annual checkup. Not their favorite day, but they behaved well - I was so proud!

Wednesday - Feb 11: The boys were extra tired today (side effect from their vaccinations). I will never get over how adorable they look when they are sleeping. Here's Willie...

Thursday - Feb. 12: Finished my Scrapping The Music layout for the upcoming song...


Saturday - Feb. 14: This was waiting for me when I got up this morning - a valentine from my sweet Michael - he made my day! I'm going to print this out 6 x 8, and place it in two 4x6 photo holders - one on top of the other so it has a special focus for the week (hence no photo for Friday)
Sunday - Feb 15: Vintage glass glitter ROCKS! This is the collection I won as part of my Project Catwalk prize from SiSTV and I display it proudly in my scraproom! Isn't it beautiful?

So, that's it for today folks! It was a long post - hope you made it through!

I'm off to see the movie Coraline in 3D this afternoon with Michael and son Steve - yeayyy! I'm so excited! I will be back tomorrow with more stuff to share! Have a wonderful, sunshiney day!

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

What a great week you had- and I'm so with you on the sweetness of sleeping kitties :-)

McMGrad89 said...

Great week, cool prize from SIS.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks for the award dearest!!! That made my day! :):):):):):):):)

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE your photos...and loving the roses Michael got U!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):)

Penny said...

Thanks so much for the award Michelle! I feel honored to be your friend. And I'm inspired to be less shy and make more friends.

Thanks darling!