Okay, so I didn't get a whole lot of cleaning done, which means I also didn't get any creating done. I think I need a list. Here are my creative goals for the weekend...
1. Finish cleaning scraproom. Done
2. Make charms for charms swap. Done
3. Complete a project for current challenge at "The Next Step" blog.
4. Complete two circle journal layouts.
5. Take lots of pictures.
6. Stop in at the scrapbook garage sale. Done
7. Pick up some glossy gel medium and/or modeling paste. Done
8. Complete first assignment for "Collage Couture" class. In Progress
It's good to have goals. I probably won't make it through the whole list, but I am going to have fun with it and try. I will be back with updates.
What are you up to this weekend?