Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Crop Was Fun...

Happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! I went to my monthly crop yesterday and had a lot of fun! I am getting better at being able to actually get stuff done at crops WHILE chatting! I have one thing to share today, and the rest will be coming tomorrow.

I finished my next page in the "A Year In The Life of an Art Journal" project. This one is called

I is for Imagine...
I used the SiSTV "Songbird" collection for this, plus Peerless Watercolors, dictionary paper, American Crafts Orange Houndstooth paper, an Imagine stamp by Ducks in a Row, and little blingy flowers.

I am excited because my local scrapbook store is having a garage sale, where you get to sign up for a table for free; you bring in your priced items, they sell it for you, and you get store credit equal to the amount you sell. How great is that?!!! Yeayyy!!! So, I am going to be spending some time this week purging and organizing and pricing. This will be fun!

Alrighty then, I am off to clean up my scraproom and put the finishing touches on my other projects from yesterday. I will be back tomorrow with more to share!

I hope your weekend is wonderful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michelle, your page is amazing. I love how you did the Imagine lettering. Seriously cool girl! I'm taking that idea! :)