Saturday, August 22, 2009

Project 365 - Week 33

Here we go with another week of Project 365...

Monday, August 10: The Johnmeister from a different angle...
Tuesday, August 11: Testing the macro setting on my camera - do you know what this is???

Wednesday, August 12: The drying process for my gypsy journal...

Thursday, August 13: We are so proud of Tony, who got his diploma from business college this week! (I already did a layout with this photo!)...

Friday, August 14: A lone petunia grows up from the driveway - don't know where it came from...

Saturday, August 15: A perfect Saturday for Michael - computers and golf!

Sunday, August 16: A new design team adventure!

I haven't finished the layout for this week yet, but I will be getting to that in the next few days.

Meanwhile, I have to get busy on this Sunday's Scrapping The Music layout! I will see you tomorrow for another update - thanks for stopping by!

P.S. the macro photo was of the carpet in my scraproom - in case you hadn't figured it out!

9 comments:

*kim* said...

You always inspire Michelle!
Love that gypsy journal - Congrats on the new DT too. :)
I have a scrapbook.com but have not been there in ions. Maybe I'll give it a revisit and update "my Place".
Happy weekend.

Nat said...

how fun girl- love your photos!!!

Shell said...

congrats on the dt!
cute pics and is it like some type of rug?

Beth Perry said...

looks like a rug.
and I like the drying process. do you ever use a fan on it too? I do...it helps it a little quicker.
Hope you are having a great weekend!
B

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

Omg GO GIRL! You are on another design team! YEA!

moonlightgrrl said...

i love the gypsy journal... and you have such a fabulous looking colorful scrapspace. love your photos!

Bethany Kartchner said...

oh your studio looks divine girl!

reneestudiocity said...

Love that photo of Johnny! XO

Marit said...

Your gipsy journal is breathtaking - the inspiration I got from "the next step" and you.... fantastic!!! So I "did" a book as well, and it's gorgeous too - I'll put it on my blog on Friday