Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Scraproom Cleanup and a Tag...

Happy Saturday my friends! I'm sorry I've been away for a couple of days! I have just felt too tired to scrap or blog, and then I realized (once again) it was because of the condition of my scrap room. Wouldn't this make you feel tired... Johnny doesn't seem to mind, in fact he likes having stuff to lay on. As you can see my books have exploded out of the book shelf and lay in piles on the floor.
there's junk under and around my scrap table...
and so much stuff on top of my scrap table it's no wonder I haven't scrapped in two days. AARGH.

So I spent last night picking up and organizing. I'm almost done and it feels so much better. When I'm completely done I will give you a little tour of my scraproom. Not sure if it will be in pictures or video but I will see what I can do. I always love to see how others organize their stuff, so I want to share my ideas with you too.

Also - I've been TAGGED by my good friend Marit! Marit is an amazingly talented Dutch artist. I met her thru SiSTV and I'm so glad I did. She is a constant source of inspiration and such a kind person too! Anyhoo, the rules of the tag are as follows:

1. Pick up the book that you have most handy
2. Turn to page 161
3. Find the 5th complete sentence
4. Cite the sentence on your blog
5. Pass it on to 5 other unsuspecting blogger friends.

The book I have closest to me right now is "Life is a Verb" by Patti Digh. The fifth sentence on page 161 of this book reads:

"I had to walk farther in, around the foot of the bed, my emotions smothering me."

Mysterious as a stand-alone sentence, isn't it???

As far as tagging others, I tag YOU. If you are reading this, and you want to play, consider yourself tagged!

Thanks for the fun Marit!

Now I am off to finish the rest of my scraproom cleanup, and then start scrapping! I will be back tomorrow with another update! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

T said...

Nice scraproom! I'm doing that tag thing tomorrow - it's a fun one! Happy Saturday

Marit said...

Oh Michelle... sorry for saying this but - what a mess! I'm the organised clean type myself so I can easily imagine you couldn't work here anymore... how's the cleaning coming? Hope you're doing well, and I love to see the "after tour"!!! Have a happy Saturday too my friend! (and yes, that sentence is very intriguing!)

phinner said...

hi michelle!!!

this is your scraproom?! whoa! I am envious, well not of the dis-organization, but of the SPACE!

no wonder you are so prolific with your art, you have sooo much room to develop ideas!!! LOL!

Lita said...

Hey I love the room, it looks just like mine does right now! So that is where all that creative ideas come from.

erinrwillis said...

I know the "too tired" feeling.... I'm getting ready to reorganize my scrap area soon.... Excited - but such a task!!