Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Crop Was Awesome...

Yesterday's crop with my girlfriends was so much fun! It was great to see Christina, Lynn and Anne and share ideas and inspiration! I wish I would have remembered to take a pic of all of us together! AAK. Oh well, I will do that next month for sure. I did get a lot done tho! I worked on my embroidery hoop mini-album the whole time, but it's not quite finished yet. Still, here's a sneak peek....

Today is going to be a fun day of painting the rest of my art journal backgrounds for Kelly's class...

and working on my mini in between while the pages are drying. Yeayyy!

How has your weekend been going?

I will be back tomorrow with the new Scrapping The Music layout I completed for this week's song - can't wait to share! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am glad U had FUN!!! Thanks for the blinkie info....now...to find the time to do it!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)