Friday, November 13, 2009

November 12th Journal Page...

Hey there friends! I'm still having a blast with Kelly's Journaling Class! Here's my page for November 12th...
I can't wait to see what she has in store for December's class!

It's also the last week of Elsie and Rachel's Autumn=Love class! Eight weeks has gone fast, but I've gotten a lot of new ideas and tons of fun projects to last me through the year! It sounds like they are planning to do a new craft class soon, so keep your eye on Elsie's blog if you're interested.

And speaking of new classes - here's another art journaling one with Mary Ann Moss that looks fun - I don't know when exactly its going up or how much it will cost, but I am sure going to keep my eye on Mary Ann's blog to find out...

Tonight at midnight is when the sneak peeks for Studio Calico's December kits go live! It's always fun to get a glimpse into the new month - I can hardly wait!

I'm really hoping to get my second wind here so I can complete another project from my list, but I may just have to go catch a few zzzzzzz's instead. I'm going to give it a few minutes and see what happens.

Here's wishing you a fabulous Friday! I hope you come back and visit again tomorrow! Take care!

7 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

love your page- you have such a great way to work with colors!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

your journal pages are delish xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! that little girl is adorable....and as always....i am in awe (and envy! LOL!) of your handwriting!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and i keep forgetting to ask u....where the HECK do u find the blinkie/button for sb.com ??? i can't find it on their site to saveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my life...lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

beautiful girl, beautiful page! Hope you cought a few zzzzzzzz!!!!!

lisa truesdell said...

loving this project - gorgeous color!!

Michele H. said...

your journaling pages are beautiful! i've always wanted to make one myself. it's one of the items on my scrappy to do list :) tfs