Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Pan Pastels Came!!!

After seeing this video by Teesha Moore, I got so inspired I absoutely HAD to order some pan pastels. Well, they came this week and I am in LOVE! Here are the colors I got...

and each container comes with a separate section on the bottom with little foam applicators - how cool is that?...

I tried them out and they are so intense with color it's amazing - you barely have to touch the applicator to the pan and you get tons of color - and no dusty mess!

I got them at Cheap Joe's Art Supplies - in case you are interested...

I've been busy catching up on my daily journal pages from Kelly's class...

I tried out the magenta pastel around the edges on this page for November 14. You can see it the most around the letter "I"...

and here's November 15...

I want to see if I can catch up tonight and I've got two to do still - wish me luck!

I will be back tomorrow with the results - thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

yummie- don't make me buy mor stuff- LOL. Love your two pages!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the pages and those paints look awesome! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Great pages Michelle and i want to say thanks for the lovly Thickers.
have lots of scrap fun,Lean.

Marit said...

You're going full speed dear! Don't forget to breath in between Michelle......

Lori W said...

I've got some pan pastels....and haven't touched them in a year! this makes me want to get them back out! loving your prompt pages! xo

Anonymous said...

I am dying to buy those pastels as well. I saw it at teesha's blog a couple of weeks ago two. Love it. love all your work too.

Kimmieprout said...

I'm so jalous of your Pan Pastel! I'm so into Teesha's work these days! I hope I can get some in Canada!